A two-in-one procedure that uses high intensity electronic magnetic resonance (HIFEM+) and radio frequency (RF) to increase muscle 25% and eliminate fat 30% on average.
We can help:
- Increase muscle and boost your metabolism to burn more fat
- Tighten and tone multiple areas of the body
- No DOWNTIME.
- 30 minute treatments per area and packages are available!
Ask about our Core to Floor packages where the EMSELLA and EMSCULPT NEO are combined to kick start your core training goals!
Lose your weight the healthy way! Our weight loss protocol is medically supervised and customized to your body. We provide an advanced body compositional analysis that will help us customize your diet for maximum weight loss.
We can help control:
- High Blood Pressure
Our comprehensive hormone therapy can increase your quality of life by balancing your hormones. Low testosterone, pre-menopausal, menopausal.
Symptoms we can help with:
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Loss of interest in sex
- Pain during sex
- Problems sleeping
- Loss of energy
- Loss of muscle mass
- Weight gain
- Foggy thinking
- Mood changes
- Memory loss
Our advanced training allows us to help maintain your beauty. We offer Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport.
- Wrinkle prevention
- Treats a droopy brow
- Stops excessive sweating
- Reduces migraine pain
- Treats for Bells Palsy
- Stops eye twitching or squinting
The next generation in beauty enhancement! An alternative to a full facelift, it is a surgical thread that is inserted under the skin to pull and tighten the area. The thread naturally dissolves and the treatment increases collagen. The treatment can last up to two years.
We can tighten:
Proudly using the following thread manufacturers for their innovation, consistency, and overall quality:
- Les Encres Threads
We take your own blood and re-inject it which helps with:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightening and toning skin
- Mild collagen and volume loss
- Crow’s feet and dark under eye circles
- Acne scarring
- Arthritis or osteoarthritis, especially those with degenerative knee cartilage
- A torn ligament or ligament sprains
- Tendonitis or tendon injuries
- Injuries due to sports or exercising (such “tennis elbow,” plantar fasciitis in runners, or common injuries affecting the rotator cuff)
- Sacroiliac problems
- Sciatica/sciatic nerve pain
Sclerotherapy effectively treats varicose and spider veins. It’s often considered the treatment of choice for small varicose veins. Sclerotherapy involves injecting a solution directly into the vein. The sclerotherapy solution causes the vein to scar, forcing blood to reroute through healthier veins. The collapsed vein is reabsorbed into local tissue and eventually fades. After sclerotherapy, treated veins tend to fade within a few weeks, although occasionally it may take a month or more to see the full results. In some instances, several sclerotherapy treatments may be needed.
Improve symptoms including:
- Night cramps